Check out our Progress
6805 ARMAR ROAD near JENNINGS PARK in MARYSVILLE
The Marysville Historical Society is dedicated to the discovery, preservation and display of all items relating to the history of the Greater Marysville area. The true value of history lies in what it tells us about the world in which we live. What greater gift can we give to future generations than a special place to preserve the past for the greater good!
Museum Hours: 10 am – 3 pm, Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday. Also open by appointment.
Special Events - please call the museum for details:
- Spring Tea and Vintage Fashion Show – Sunday, April 19, 2015
- Gehl Home – Open most weekends from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Strawberry Festival – June 2014
- Home Grown Festival – August 8-10, 2014
- Pictures with Santa – To be announced
General Membership Meetings are typically the 1st Monday of the month at 6 pm. Click here for more information. Please call the museum with any questions.
Board Meetings are typically the 4th Wednesday of the month at 6 pm. If you are interested in attending, please call the museum for more information.
Be sure to find us on Facebook for current updates and information.